Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas card pictures






    We decided to take some special pictures of Ava for our Christmas card this year since Ray isn's home and we couldn't do a family one! I saw some pics of a little girl in a tutu and thought it was a great idea!! We headed to a location i had seen off the highway, my friend Silvia offered to be my assistant in getting Ava's attention because these days she is learning to ignore her name!! It was a little chilly out so we did them as quick as possible and I wanted to share a few of them eventhough you will be recieving a christmas card very soon if my address labels would get here already!!! Im hoping not to address them by hand.. if i end up having to do that I think I will be wishing Ava was learning to write so she could help!!

1 comment:

pamela said...

omg these are adorable!