Monday, August 25, 2008

Mischief...and something pretty gross!



Ok, well today it is official Ava is going to be a handful!! She started by crawling to the chair then she proceeds to actually climb the chair and sit in it! She can now crawl, sit and pull up! It is pretty much her hobby these days so I have to watch her like a hawk! 

 
Also, a little x rated for the blog but quite the funny story Ava and i were taking a bath today and I happen to look 
down and well.. I thought there was a bug in the tub with us! I screamed and quickly got us both out and to my suprise Ava had give me a "SUPRISE"!! When i called my mom and grandmother to tell the story they told me "Welcome to motherhood." I think this is quite possibly the grosses thing to ever happen to me thus far in life!

No comments: