Friday, August 15, 2008

New to blogging!

I am very new to this blogging thing but Im going to give it a try I love the other blogs i read and figured we should have a family blog to update those who don't use facebook or myspace to keep in contact! 
I wish i would have started this when i was pregnant so it could show ava from day one but we are starting at 7months of age and it will continue I am even going to try and get my husband to do some entries... well TRY is the key word! 
I went on an adventure to Austin last night to hang out with a Savannah friend one of the Bgirls I use to work with at the salon and well...I had a blast! I think if New York and Savannah had a love child it might be Austin! I think moving is in my near future or I'm hoping..  Austin wouldn't be bad but I think somewhere a little further away (out of texas) either by a beach or perhaps even snow and yes i said snow and I don't even like cold weather but I  am feeling a need for some change lately!!

No comments: